Greghory's Assault Greghory's Assault

Dodgy name, great game

Hmm, i was worried at first, i thought i would be an elephant, boning other elephats (which would of just as good), but hey, i liked it. Running around and stuff. I think we need power ups, like super boner or longer boners... hahaha... sorry i couldn't resist, ace game.

Snow Fight 3.0 Snow Fight 3.0

Need some improvements

I really enjoyed playing the game. The graphics were nice to look at and were well animated. Music, needs to change, it drove me nuts after a while.

I think there should be some player restrictions. I mean you can pretty much go everywhere and anywhere, it makes it a tad lame. What i think you should so is put in a certain mid point in which both players and enemies can't cross.
Also i would like to see some sort of defense thing (like a snow bank or something) which gets slowy destroyed as more snowballs hit, kind of like space invaders barracade.
And every game should have power ups, i don't know... like stone inside of a ball or shard of glass... i dunno... think of something.

I want to see another release but this time abit better. But thanks for a great game overall (i don't care if its already been done, original was crap anyway).

AQ Adventurer Maker AQ Adventurer Maker

yechh

Right, now that got this great system, make a RPG.... manga syle. I marked you down on style, because everyone does anime/manga nowadays. Upon hit, i know you might not be the violent type, but show alittle spill, maybe marks from where you've hit. I lied the ability to change clothing and weapons etc ect.. very interactive. Its just i wouldn't spend hours making a character look nice and then hit the same enemies over and over again.

Now make a great RPG using these elements.

egg catch egg catch

Hmmm egg catching eh? (must be from the south)

Great game, i thought it was funny....ha...hahaha. Grpahics were a bit pants though. I liked catching the eggs until i realised i was doing it for level upon level of catching eggs. Develop it abit more like movies after a few levels of play and power ups like stupid speed mode and the tripple catcher...i dunno use your imagination.

Gerbil Jump Gerbil Jump

I liked it

I liked the simple idea, but i did find the level got abit boring after awhile.
Give some form of a story line, a reward the gamer with something for completion of a certain amont of levels and probably specail power ups or something and this game would be great.

The-Mute responds:

nice idea with the power ups, thanks. i'll consider that for the next one